V310 OBD2 EOBD Car Diagnostic Scanner Auto Fault Code Reader Scan Tool Read DTC OBDII obd2 VS ELM327 V1.5
1.The V310 OBD II / EOBD code reader is specialized Designed for all OBD II compliant vehicles, including those
Equipped with Next Generation Protocol – Control Area Network (were able). The US Environmental Protection
Agency requires all vehicles and vehicles that were updated in 1996 (cars) Light trucks sold in the US must comply
with the OBD II standard. This includes all domestic, Asian and European vehicles.
2.A small number of 1994 and 1995 model year gasoline vehicles are OBD II compliant. To verify a 1994 or 1995
vehicle is OBD II compliant, check the Vehicle Emissions
3.Control Information (VECI) Label which is located under the hood or by the radiator of most vehicles. If the vehicle is
OBD II compliant, the label will designate “OBD II Certified”. Additionally, Government regulations mandate that all OBD II
compliant vehicles must have a “common” sixteen-pin Data Link Connector (DLC).
4.For your vehicle to be OBD II compliant it must have a 16pin DLC (Data Link Connector) under the dash and the Vehicle
Emission Control Information Label must state that the vehicle is OBD II compliant.
5.Code Reader V310 Support Multi-Brands Cars
Code Reader V310 Features & Functions:
1. Support Multi-brand cars, works with all 1996 and later OBDII compliant US,European and Asian vehicles.
2. Multi-language supported: English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Dutch.
3.Supporting shortcut key queries.(VIN,DTC)
4.Support Read/Clear diagnostic trouble codes,I / M readiness,Vehicle InFo,turn off the MIL (“Check Engine” light) an so on.
5. Display current sensor data.
6. Engine RPM
7. Calculated Load Value
8. Coolant Temperature
9. Fuel System Status
10. Vehicle Speed
11. Short Term Fuel Trim
12. Long Term Fuel Trim
13. Intake Manifold Pressure
14. Timing Advance
15. Intake Air Temperature
16. Air Flow Rate
17. Absolute Throttle Position
18. Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims
19. Fuel System status
20. Fuel Pressure
AND Many others…
1. SAE J1850 PWM (41.6Kbaud)
2. SAE J1850 VPW (10.4Kbaud)
3. ISO9141-2(5 baud init, 10.4Kbaud)
4. ISO14230-4 KWP (5 baud init, 10.4 Kbaud)
5. ISO14230-4 KWP (fast init, 10.4 Kbaud)
6. ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit ID, 500 Kbaud)
7. ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit ID, 500 Kbaud)
8. ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit ID, 250 Kbaud)
9. ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit ID, 250 Kbaud)
-Display:Badit,128 x64 pixel display
-Operating Temperature: 0~60℃( 32~140℉)
-Storage Temperature:-20 ~70℃(-4 ~158℉)
-External Power:8.0 to 15.0 Volts provided via vehicle battery
1pc x V310
1pc x User Manual