2021 New M13 Head-Up Display Car KM/h MPH Auto Electronics OBD2 HUD Windshield Projector Big Fond Display Coolant Temp
1. WIIYII Brand Guarantee.
2. Large Fond, more clear.
3. High-definition and highlight, brightness adjustment automatically.
4. 1.8m OBD Cable.
5. It works when the car is running, and turn off when the car's ignition is off.
6. Can display speed more than 200km/h.
7. OBD2 Display data: Speed, coolant temperature, voltage, mileage, clear faulty code.
8. Alarms: over-speed alarm, high water temperature alarm, low voltage alarm, fault code alarm, fatigue driving alarm
9. Supported protocol: ISO15765 CAN Bus, ISO14230 KWP2000, ISO 9141-2
10. Accept customization with different MOW Limit: Add Start-up Screen with your logo; Customize Package; Add new
functions and display interfaces.
Screen Size: 3.2 inches
Display Type: Windshield Projector
Suitable for: OBDII or EUOBD Cars
Wire: 16-pin OBD cable
1 x HUD
1 x Manual
1 x OBD Cable
1 x Reflective film
OBD2 model can work for OBD2 gasoline vehicles produced after 2004 in USA, and OBD2 gasoline vehicles produced after 2008 in other countries.
OBD2 model is not applicable for the following cars:
Incompatibility:American models: Dodge, JEEP, IMSEOER, Chrysler and cars manufactured before 2004 in USA
Incompatibility:French and Italian cars are not available: Fiat, Maserati, Lamborghini, DS, PEUGEOT , Citroen, Renault, Simca etc.
Incompatibility:Some Japanese cars are not available: Suzuki, Mazda 6, INFINITI (QX50 Q50 Q501), Toyota AVANZA in 2013, Lexus (is250, ex250, ES300H), Honda (jazz, CRV) and cars manufactured before 2008.
Incompatibility:Korean KIA and some cars of Hyundai (2013 Hyundai Sonata, 2017 KIA Soul PS, etc.)
Incompatibility:Hybrid and diesel vehicles, pickups, RVs, cars with modified automotive computers, Volvo, Switzerland, Chrysler Group, all brand models under Fiat Group.
Incompatibility:German cars before 2004
For the above cars can not use OBD2 models , please use GPS models.