◆ Easy to operate, quickly restore dents directly for you.
◆ Free of paint sag repair, does not destroy the original paint, saves money and is environmentally friendly.
◆ Three different sizes of traction gasket strips for all sizes of dents.
◆ Suitable for sheet metal, refrigerator, washing machine surface sheet metal.
◆ Suitable for all kinds of flat metal recessed places.
Product Name: Car Repair Tool
Type: Repair tool
Uses: repair the car
Scope of application: automotive paint
Net weight: 300g
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
1. Clean the dent with a clean damp cloth;
2. Insert the hot melt glue stick from the back of the hot melt glue tool, pull the trigger, let the glue stick enter the glue tool, plug in the power supply, and let the glue tool preheat for 5 minutes;
3. find a suitable traction gasket (large dents need to use large traction gasket; (Note: the larger the traction gasket, the greater the pulling force);
4. Pull the rubber tool trigger and fill the selected traction gasket with the extruded glue (the 4 holes of the gasket should also be coated with hot melt adhesive);
5. Quickly place the traction pad coated with hot melt adhesive in the center of the dent and gently press it until the hot melt adhesive is cured. (Let the hot melt adhesive dry for about 8 minutes; we recommend not to let the heat Do not dry the glue for more than 10 minutes);
6. Align the hole in the middle of the traction tension bridge with the stuck traction washer rod, and put the screw rotation button sleeve on the traction washer rod, and slowly tighten until the dent portion is pulled to the same level as the surrounding surface;
7. Some dents, may need to repeat the above steps several times in order to repair the dent;
8. If the surface to be repaired is raised a little, follow the steps below: first rub the raised point back and forth with the thumb until the raised point is as flat as the other surfaces; if the thumb cannot be used to restore the raised point, use Tap the stick (hold the pen) and gently click on the raised point until the raised point is flat. Sometimes it may take a few more times to do it. (Note: when using a tapping stick, the force is not too strong);
9. After the dent is repaired, unscrew the screw rotation knob, remove the traction tension bridge, and then remove the traction gasket. If there is hot melt adhesive stuck on the surface of the car body, let the hand gently tear off.
1* Glue tool
1* Glue stick
3* Traction gasket
1* Tap stick
1* Screw knob
1* Traction tension bridge
1* Instruction manual