- This battery tester is used for lead-acid starting battery, along with checking the following conditions of the battery, starting up, charging, and loading.
- With great design, easy operation, precise reading, complete functions, this tester supply the readings by a large LCD and hints by sound and light when testing.
- It utillizes 4-wire Kelvin method to complete collection of a series of complicated data for calculating every testing data with build-in precise circuit and improved digital processor.
- some circuit improvements including polar reversal protection, over voltage input protection, loose lead detection, ensure safety and convenience during testing.
- this is the best tool in the fields of battery sales, vehicle repair and battery inspection in equipment system associated with lead-acid starting battery.
★ DIN－Deutsches Institut für Normung e.V. Under a cold temperature of 0°F（-18°C）, the Ampere quantity is 9.0V 30 seconds with the lowest voltage, while 8.0V 150seconds. ★ IEC－ International Electrotechnical Commission Under an average current, every battery cooled in the situation of 0°F （- 18°C）can load the lowest voltage of 8.4Vfor 60 seconds. ★ BSR－Battery Saving Ratio Under an average current, every battery cooled in the situation of 0°F （-18°C） can load the lowest voltage of 6.0Vfor 180 seconds. ★ BCI－Battery Commission of International Under an average current, every battery cooled in the situation of 0°F （-18°C）~ -20°F（-29℃）can load the lowest voltage of 7.2V for 30 seconds.
1* Storage battery tester (ENGLISH) 1* User manual (in English)
*For more information, please click on this： product manual